Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bumble Bee Bridal Shower Invitations



These invitations may have bees on them but they're certainly not too busy! I was very happy (and relieved) this weekend to finally get these bad boys all finished up and sent out as the shower is in August, and the clock is ticking! I'm really looking forward to this party, which I'm throwing for one of my best friends in the whole-wide-world, Caitlin, to celebrate before she ties the knot with her other half Pat; a guy who everyone agrees is absolutely perfect for her :) 

liked making these invitations because I really think they suit my friend's style! They're simple and somewhat contemporary, with a clean font on a shimmery grey backdrop - but - they're also playful and friendly with a pop of yellow and three little bees buzzing around! Perfect for a summer party thrown for a stylish chick who's always been a sucker for cute things! (Caitlin you know you are!)

As Caitlin's already seen the invites I really don't have any reservations about posting these pictures. That being said, I don't want to reveal any of the other details of the event until after the fact, so more pictures and posts will have to come at a later date. Stay tuned!

Jackie











No comments:

Post a Comment